Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
At uTop(uTop.us) we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and Per the DMCA, uTop.us will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement.
We DO NOT and will never host any file(s) on our server, nor we sell any content(Files).
We work as a reseller and selling coupon/voucher/license key for cloud-hosting, file-hosting/file-sharing sites, software and gift/game cards for other entertainment services, which are just a short sequence of letters and numbers and acts as an access code and is not multimedia, text, executable, graphical or any other file and can not be treated as content.
You can find a list of service provided by us on the home page of this website.
At uTop we take very seriously any intellectual property rights infringement concerning the files hosted on the file-sharing services, which are using our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact us at email@example.com with following details.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where the infringing party or we can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- We may request additional information if required.
- If you do not provide us with the aforementioned information, please be aware that your claim could be considered as defamation and damage to good name and reputation of uTop.
We are very much willing to assist in preventing illegal activities of any of the file-sharing/file-hosting services, so you are kindly asked to provide us with the most detailed, reasoned and documented information about real or potential violations.
If your claim found to be valid, we will immediately stop working with such website/company, and we will forward your query to concerned website/company's administrative department. The final decision will be taken by the infringing party as we do not have control over their system/server. We may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.