When refunds are possible:
- Duplicated services: if we have sold you two identical services instead of two different.
- Invalid service: if your service doesn’t work.
- Undelivered service: you have paid but haven’t received the service within 48 hrs.
When refunds are NOT possible:
- Any successful purchase of working service.
- If you have purchased a working service but then decided that you don’t need it.
- Simultaneous purchase of several different services when the user gets several services uses them, chooses one that best suits his needs and then tries to get a refund for all the services that do not fit him.
- Undelivered service due to incorrect email address: Please note that we are not responsible for the failure to obtain a service because you provided an invalid email address. The client is entirely responsible for entering his correct and working email address.
- Refund will not be issued If the company is non-operational due to some technical issue or the website is inaccessible or closed due to court or closed by law or any other issue.
How to apply for a refund?
Please “Contact us” and provide us with the following information (In case of the insufficient information refund request will be not considered.)
- Your uTop order id
- Email address used for the purchase
- The date of purchase
- Payment amount
- Payment method & transaction-id
- Description of what you have bought and all the other details concerning your purchase.
To inform our customers that the current policy of the store, seeking the best benefit for both parties will only be allowed to cancel of purchase before delivery of service. If payment for your order has already been made to the concerning company(regardless status of the order) or data has already been issued, you can not exchange or return it. As this is a product exclusively online, it is impossible to cancel or exchange it due to the characteristics of the product.